The Sony Xperia S, an evidently Quite beautiful and Powerful handset.Sony Known for their Quality and Stylish Smartphone’s launched their First Flagship Device of “Sony” Familia in India after Sony acquired Ericsson’s stake in Sony Ericsson in January 2012.The Device has a Pricetag of 32549 INR.
The Xperia S boasts a 4.3 inches Capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1280 x 720 and at 342 ppi, and is at top in the list of highest pixel density in any mobile released yet. It supports features High Definition Reality Display with mobile BRAVIA engine with 16M Colors. The camera has 12 megapixels with Exmor R for low light capturing and is capable of recording video at 1080p High Definition, it also features a front-facing camera of 1.3 megapixels and is capable of recording video at 720p.
A Quick Specification Sheet :-
- 4.3 in 720P HD Capacitative Scratch-Resistant Display
- Qualcomm MSM 8260 1.5 Ghz S3 Dual Core processor
- 1 GB RAM
- Adreno 220 GPU
- It Comes Preloaded with Android 2.3
- 32 GB internal storage
- Primary Camera :- 12.1 MP @ 1080p Video Recording and 16x digital zoom and LED Flash
- Secondary Camera :- 1.3 Megapixel with 720p HD Video Recording
- A micro-USB connector and HDMI port
- NFC (Near Field Communication) enabled which can be used with Xperia SmartTags
- High Quality Audio with xLoud Audio Filter Technology, 3D Surround Sound
Sony Promises a ICS Update in Q2 2012 and We expect a Price Drop to 29,999 INR. So What u think about Placing a Pre-Order?If u want head over [Here]