Nokia Belle Feature Pack-1 Update Released.
This exponential Firmware update release by Nokia is a fruit for its loyal consumers all over the world. This update is first seen at Nokia 808 PureView Phone which is yet to be released in market.
Nokia released this update some hours ago for its older Belle devices. The devices which received this update are Nokia 603 and Nokia 701. Hopefully this update will be releasing for other Nokia Belle phones too.
Below are some of the screenshot for the same:
The update can be installed via following methods:
- Update via Nokia Suite (Nokia Software Updater): Connect your Phone to Nokia suite in Desktop, navigate to Tools>>Software Update. You will then see the Belle FP1 update for your phone. Click on “Install”
(Note: You shouldn’t disconnect your phone when the update is being installed)
- Update via Over the Air (OTA): Open the dialer in your phone, Type *#0000#. This will show a page with your current firmware details. Click Options >> “Check for updates”. the Nokia Belle FP1 Update is expected to be around 28 MB in size.
- Update via Navifirm (Nokia Firmware Downloader): Open Navifirm software, and download the firmware files of your phone. And follow this tutorial to flash your phone with the firmware files (Click Here)
(Note: This method is risky and may brick your phone if not performed properly. We request you to not try this method until and unless you are aware of what you are doing.)
Nokia Belle Feature Pack-1 Changelog:
1. New widgets (20 widgets).
2. New Microsoft Apps.
3. Improved Multi-Task
4. New Nokia Browser (v126.96.36.199)
5. New Nokia Maps
This update brings a lot new improvements to your Nokia Belle phone. Do, let us know how far this update prove beneficial to you via comments.