The Apple iPad Mini which was announced on 23rd October,2012 by Apple Inc. is finally launched in India today. The iPad Mini was launched to compete with Nexus 7 and Kindle Fire,but mostly is a Miniaturized iPad 2 with Essential Upgrades. The 7-inch has been a sweet Spot for tablets Lately,specially in India,as you have already noticed the flooding of Tablets in India.Pricing is one a Higher side compared to other Competing Models,but you get what you pay for.
Much said about others,Lets get to Basic Specifications and Pricing of Apple iPad Mini:-
- Dual-core A5 Processor along with 512MB RAM and PowerVR SGX543MP2 GPU
- 7.9-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit Multi-Touch display with IPS technology 1024-by-768 @163 ppi
- 5MP Primary iSight Camera with 1080p Video recording Along with 1.2MP Facetime HD Camera
- Wi-Fi,Bluetooth 4.0,Lightning Connector,Cellular(Optional) and ofcourse Siri
- Variable storage options
Pricing as Follows:-
- 16 GB iPad Mini Wi-Fi —> 21,900 INR
- 32 GB iPad Mini Wi-Fi —> 27,900 INR
- 64 GB iPad Mini Wi-Fi —> 33,900 INR
- 16 GB iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular —> 29,900 INR
- 32 GB iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular —> 35,900 INR
- 64 GB iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular —> 41,900 INR
These Can be Purchased from Official Apple India Re-sellers.More news will follow soon.
What do you think about iPad Mini Pricing?Is it justified to be Priced Higher then Competing Tablets,that are mainly Samsung Tab 2,Nexus 7,Kindle Fire,and many others?